Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

IDVC Update

IDVC Update

IDVC had a solid trading today it was up 25% and closed at the HOD with nice EOD buying coming in on the ask (a bullish signal). It had huge volume trading 23 million shares 10 times over the daily average. We really should of had a big breakout if it wasn't for pesky VNDM and his seemingly endless 10k on the ask. Thankfully the huge buys knocked him out. NITE then appeared with 4 million on the ask which during lunch created a small panic but as power hour came bids started piling in and NITE was being chipped away at. It seemed pretty clear to me he was playing his whole hand. I think he has about 2 million left. If this gets knocked out quick and early like I think it will we will start to really move.

As I mentioned in the earlier post, we are getting in here now before the crowd when company updates hit we will most definitely run fast IMO. I feel strong that this stock is a hidden gem. Can anyone find me another stock at this price level with a similar share structure with such a strong catalyst as we have here? (If you do please let me know!)

Big Buzz StartingAll this stock is missing is awareness, and I think awareness will be here tomorrow the breakout volume and solid chart (see below) will get peoples attention. Also this stock which was literally not mentioned at all on Twitter and whos IHub Board was dead lit up with big twitter players with large followers stepping in the stock here please see the feeds of @bestdamnpennies @radiosilentplay @pennystockeyes @estrella_muak @thekaisersstockpicks all are in and have large followings. Also I think we will tap into some of the #wolfpack money as one of the big members of the "inner circle" RT'd me and tweeted he's in

So I think we will see increased awareness on this gem come tomorrow, and move forward leading into company updates.

Chart is also looking strong

 The uptrend is confirmed today we closed above to 200 day MA and at the 50 day MA. Notice the steady increase on the volume indicator and the bullish signal coming from the accum/dist chart.

All in all I hope tomorrow and the coming days to be good for this stock. If your not in yet please see my previous post and this is still the ground floor most of the buys today came in at .002

Please spread the word, all this stock needs is more awareness in my opinion. Always good to show bid support for the stock. By lunch people got scared by the weak bid prevented a breakout. I will be bid sitting hope to see you there to.

As a spec play watch QLTS very low float stock holding by bottom levels. This is a speculative play, their extension on key mining claims is due tomorrow if we see news on this and not another extension this stock will soar, if there is another extension getting out shouldnt be to hard if you can get good entry. My entry levels if you want to get it QLTS would be .0013-.0016

No comments:

Post a Comment